Skip to main content
This item is inactive
Recent Inventions and Innovations in Induction Hardening of Gears and Gear-like Components Author: V. Rudnev
Presentation focuses on recent inventions and innovations (last 46 years) in induction hardening of gears and gearlike components, including but not limited to:
- "Knowhow" in controlling distortion of induction hardened gears.
- Simultaneous dual-frequency induction hardening.
- Advanced induction hardening process recipes when hardening small and medium size gears.
- Novel inductor designs to minimize a distortion when induction hardening of hypoid and spiral bevel gears.
- IFP technology for induction gear hardening.
- Induction tempering and stress relieving of gear-like components with improved temperature uniformity.
Presentation also provides a review of basic principles and applications devoted to induction hardening small, medium and large size gears using toothbytooth techniques and encircling method.
ISBN: 1-978-61481-055-1 Pages: 9
Discounted member price:
You could save:
An engaging three-day event you won't want to miss.